Friday, February 5, 2010

I AM Pro-Choice!

YES, I am for any legitimate Choice.


The choice to go to school where I want, to live where I choose, to work in a field that I care about.
As a woman, I am for the choice to get married (and not be forced into a marriage), to have and raise our children with love and, if God put me in the situation, give my child/children up for adoption if I could not care for them in the way they need to be cared for.


There are lots of wonderful choices. There are lots of difficult ones.



I do not have the RIGHT to kill my neighbor, my enemy or my child!


If I believed that I did I would be Pro-Murder and Pro-Abortion.



I am tired of hearing Christians using the term Pro-Choice when they are really speaking about Pro-Abortion. Abortion is not something that can be made "prettier" by terming it in more civilized verbiage. When we use the term Pro-Choice in place of Pro-Abortion we are implying that there IS a legitimate choice to be made in regards to a whether a person is allowed to live or die.



I am sorry, but with all the media hype swirling around about the Tim Tebow ad, I have been seeing and hearing people using the term Pro-Choice incorrectly and, after more than a week of this, I feel like pulling my hair out in frustration!!!

We apologize for this interruption. We will now return to our regularly scheduled broadcast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann! Thanks for the comment on my site. I really appreciate your words, and your prayers. I too, have struggled with depression in the past and have to pray hard to overcome it. I will pray for you!

I love this post, ps. Your blog is so cool. I'm glad you commented and I found it. :)

Anonymous said...

Good post! I have always been Pro-Life and always will be:) We, as mere humans, do not have the right to choose to take life that God gave.
God bless you! A.

Paul and Annie said...

Thank you both for your comments. It means a lot to be reminded that I'm not speaking to an internet abyss and that there are lots of us that recognize the dignity of every human life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails