I am so blessed to know and love this man! I could not imagine God having created someone so perfect for me before I met him, but than I met him and was, once again, shown how great and loving God there is. I have been given a husband who is far more perfect than I deserve- all I can do is be eternally grateful!
In honor of this blessed day of my husband birth, I would like to share 30 reasons why I love him.
1. He has eyes that see me the way God sees me and not the way I see myself.
2. He is handsome with a beautiful smile.
3. He loves me and God (not necessarily in that order!).
4. He is an adventurer to the core who loves to travel and experience the wonders of God's creation.
5. He is a gentleman. A man who knows and understands what it means to truly be a man.6. His dream house is a treehouse (think Swiss Family Robinson)!
7. He keeps me calm when I'm flipping out, but causes me to worry about his neck when he flips out!
8. He's the ONLY person allowed to call me "Bubba" and get away with it!!!!!
9. If he could only eat 3 things for the rest of his life it would be cheese, tuna and flour tortillas.
10. He is a wonderful Godfather and will be an incredible father.
11. He is passionate about teaching kids through camp ministry.
12. He could spend all day flying remote control airplanes and helicopters.
13. He has crazy red curls! I fell in love with him before I ever saw him clean shaven and with out a fro- thats saying something! ;)
14. In college he wore parachute pants!!!! And drove a crazy lifted pickup truck.
15. He is a Brother of the Eternal Song to the core. He loves Our Lady and his Brothers.
16. He won the National Iron Kids Triathalon as a teen.
17. He is willing to try almost anything crazy and adventurous.
18. He owns his own hang glider and was once almost decapitated by a jet ski.
19. He loves training our dogs, horses and pet squirrels. He is a regular Dr. Dolittle.
20. He can consume more candy than anyone I know and he never gains a pound!!!
21. Kids love him! My 9 year old cousin refers to Paul as his best friend. Our neighbors little boy once knocked on our door and asked my dad if Paul could come out and play! :D
22. He inspires and encourages everyone who knows him.
23. He is the silliest person I know!
24. He is adorable when he sings Garth Brooks off key!
25. I love how much he enjoys playing sports, but doesn't need to sit around watching the on tv.
26. He took ballet lessons (and wasn't very good!)!!!!!
27. I love that, though he is cute, he doesn't look good in a dress (see below).
28. As they say in the song, "I love the way he loves me"!
29. I love that he sacraficed by giving up the job he loved, changed careers and left his hometown to move across the country, live in a truck and be with me.
30. I love that he chose me to be his wife!!!!
Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with a husband who is so good and loves me so much! Help us to be a blessing to each other.
Happy, happy birthday, baby!!!!!