Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Funny Valentine

Recently, my fingers have been itching to do something creative.

The cover of My Life in France inspired me!



I decided to make a St. Valentine's Day pin with Paul and my initals on it.





We have had a slow month of work, so we have been trying to be very careful about our budet.
I looked around Wallyworld and found two sheets of felt for 38 cents each (Each sheet will make at LEAST 10 hearts!), a package of 3 needles and multiple colored thread spools for just under 2 dollars and a package of multi-colored glass seed beads for 1.98. I have pin backs at home.


Not bad, huh?







Here is the finished product. I loved that it only took me minutes to make and cost next to nothing. Big projects overwhelm me sometimes, but this made me feel so good!



My question for you, dear friends, is: do you think that I should add a "C" at the bottom of the heart or would that be overkill?




If so, what color should it be???





TTFN!!!!

2 comments:

Barbara Fryman said...

I'm of the "less is more" camp, so I say no C. Though I do think PCA inside a heart would be darling.

Paul and Annie said...

What a great idea! Thanks, B, I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails