Hi everyone! Just a quick Sunday note to let everyone know that I gave up blogging and Facebook for Lent so that I could concentrate on my spiritual life, my home, my family and friends. People have been asking what's going on, so I just wanted to clarify since it was a last minute decision and I didn't post about it.
Since today is Sunday and a day of celebration, I would like to quickly share what has been going on in my life with a few quick bullet points.
1. My brother and his wife had my parents first grandchild last weekend. He was a whopping 8lbs 11oz and is happy and healthy- Praise God!
2. My husband and I just got home from a reunion in the mountains with the Brothers of the Eternal Song and their families. HEAVEN is the best way to describe the week.
3. I painted and reorganized my laundry room and that too is now a little slice of heaven!
4. I converted a spare bedroom into a lovely office and am now preparing for our first conference, The Tennessee Homeschool Conference in Memphis, next weekend and The St. Louis Homeschool Conference on the 26th and 27th! If you want to buy the most amazing Catholic childrens books as Lenten and Easter gifts for your children, grandchildren or godchildren you can request them here by leaving a comment or see me at one of these conferences :)
5. Life has been prayerful and good. I am going to see a specialist about some medical/fertility stuff, so if you can offer up a quick prayer I would really appreciate it! Also, hubby and I have been apart for a few weeks and he is going back on the road tomorrow. I will be staying home for 2 to 4 weeks without him- also not fun. Prayers that he will be safe while on the road alone are also greatly appreciated.
Hope you all are having a wonderful Lent. Grow closer to Christ each day!
Crafting away on the needles - I read *this article* about the downside of microfibre cloths a few months ago and started looking for a new set of dish cloths that I feel comfortable usi...
21 minutes ago