Friday, March 19, 2010

Something Special for St. Joseph's Feast

Hi Friends!

I'm jumping back on to let you know that Paul and I will soon be giving up trucking. We are praying that this will be a blessing for us and that God, through the intercession of St. Joseph, will bless our new business. God willing the change will be a little easier on my body than trucking has been hence allowing us to get pregnant.


We will be marketing the books that my mother and aunts write and illustrate for our family company, Precious Life Books. I have created a new blog for our company that I'd like to share with you all. You can check it out by going here.


I also wanted to quickly share with you a wonderful book that we published that is perfect for children and adults as Holy Week draws nearer. Children's Stations of the Cross is both a beautiful story of two young Irish boys and the journey they make with their Grampa to the parish church to reflect on the Stations of the Cross. It is a reminder of the importance and beauty that suffering can hold for each of us. I just love the illustrations in this book! They are truly POWERFUL!



I hope and pray this has been a meaningful and reflective Lent for each of you! May God bless your daily sacrafices!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails