Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tears of Joy!!!

Yesterday I received a call from my cousin, Bre. She asked for continued prayers as she continues with daily radiation treatments. Praise God, she is doing remarkably well and is loving mommyhood!

She had a special reason for her call. She asked me to be her beautiful daughter's Godmother!!!!!!!! I was so overwhelmed that I immediately began crying tears of joy! I am so honored to be the godmother of this little angel!

Please keep praying for my goddaughter and her mother.

3 comments:

That Married Couple said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you will make a great godmother!

Christiana said...

Yay for St. Gianna!! And for all who imitate her heroic virtue!

St. Gianna, please bless all mothers, especially those struggling with special challenges, and intercede for my little Gianna, that she may strive to be as holy as her namesake.

Hi Annie! Love you!

Sister of TBI Guy said...

Our daughter, MaryRita Gies, has been praying for Bre and the baby for months!! We were so glad to hear from Aunt Joan about the birth of the baby --- we continue to pray for Bre's victory over the cancer!!! Congrats on the God-motherhood!

Related Posts with Thumbnails